Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm back!

Ok I'm back. I didn't gain on my little hiatus from weight loss so that is good news. But if you look at how much I could've been losing it is discouraging.
I started the gym yesterday. I have been 2 days in a row and I am LOVING it. I always dreaded the whole idea of going to a gym but it has actually been such a nice break from real life and actually relaxing to just think of nothing for an hour.
I have done 30 minutes and 6 miles on the bike and then 1 round on the circuit which takes about another 15 minutes. Not huge but baby steps. I am just trying to make healthy choices on eating but not stressing over calories or carbs or any of that. I have increased my water a ton and cut back almost completely quit drinking soda all together.
So yay me!
Oct is creeping up fast (Shawn's 20 year reunion).....eeeekkkkkk!
I am still at 220...measurements to come.
A

No comments: