Sunday, May 3, 2009

update

I am having trouble getting accurate measurements on a lot of these because we don't always get the same spot. I am sure of the waist measurement though because I go by my belly button but anyway here they are....

hips 47 (same)
waist 46 (lost 2 inches!)
under boob 41 (plus 1 inch???)
boob 47 (I dont' think this is right because last time it was 44 so that is plus 3 inches???)
thigh 25 3/4 (lost 3/4 inch)
arm 15 1/4 (same)

Anyone have a good idea on how to get better measurements so they are in the same place every time?

I have worked up to working out for 1 hour every day. I d0 30 minutes cardio (bike) and 20 reps each circuit machine and about 10 walking the track to cool down. Tues and Thurs I am doing water aerobics for 1 hour in place of the other stuff.

Still haven't lost a single pound...blah! I know everyone tells me that will come but that is the part I care about!!!!
A

No comments: