Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 1

Day 1- overall it was not a bad day like I had sort of expected although I am running out of steam tonight. Evening has always been the hardest for me because I want to snack and eat after I have done so well the rest of the day.

I am doing a combination weight watchers/low carb "lifestyle" change-let's not even use the "d" word today :) My total carbs based on my goal weight of 150 is about 120-150 carbs. I have a goal of 8-10 glasses of water a day. (Only draw back to this is that I have been in the freakin' bathroom all day! I even had to shorten my walk today because I had to pee hehe.) I want to eventually increase my exercise to an hour a day but I am starting off just increasing my activity level.
summary
carbs-189
water-8
exercise-15 minutes
soda-only 1 today
weight-230
short-term goal-10 lbs loss by Feb. 1st weigh in
long-term goal weight-150 lbs

Not a fabulous start but just looking at the fact that I really tried and ate 189 carbs today, I don't even want to imagine how many carbs I take in on a normal day.
Tommorrow stay tuned for measurements and "before pics".

1 comment:

Erin Koch said...

You can do this girlie. I don't have any WW books or the slider thing. I have been using one I found on the internet. Have you tried the WAlk away the pounds DVDs? That's what I'm starting with and they are really good.