Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm still here

Doing good. The last couple days have been very stressful and I have done really well. I often think I am just gonna pig out and eat everything in sight but then I remember the reunion....I desperately want this and I am NOT quitting again. It was discouraging though when I went to the doctor he told me that less than 10% of people actually lose weight and keep it off successfully in the long term studies without surgical intervention. Whatever...he doesn't know how strong willed I am :) Today we were out running around and it was so freakin' cold that a double white chocolate mocha from Starbucks was sounding pretty dang good but with over 300 calories in one small cup I successfully talked myself out of it...but man it still sounds really good! I am PMSing right now so that doesn't help, yesterday I broke down and ate a few MnM's but man I really needed them and I did stop at just a handfull rather than the whole bag. I am going to look into the water areobics class after I get in the routine of working again and all of that. I loved water aerobics when I did it a long time ago and it isn't usually too expensive. Hopefully by Sunday I will be able to call and make my hair appointment for goal number 1 met :) Time to make another goal...hmmmm I guess cheesecake is out huh???
WW points- 29
water-12
exercise-0
soda-2
weight-222

Waist- 47
Arm- 15 1/2
Bust (with boob)-47
Bust (under boob)-41
Thigh- 25 1/4
short-term goal-10 lbs loss by Feb. 1st weigh in
long-term goal weight-150 lbs

My reward for hitting first goal-highlight and lowlight hair-

1 comment:

rbecca91 said...

Glad to hear that you are sticking with it through the stress!!! It has to get easier!!!