Friday, January 9, 2009

Trying on clothes is NOT fun

I am having to shop for work appropriate clothes because I do not think sweats are gonna cut it for my new job. This was horribly discouraging and motivating at the same time! I was discouraged because nothing but sweats fit me and nothing that does fit looks good and all the cute stuff are not in the PLUS SIZES. I tried on about 20 pair of pants and ended up with two just to get me through. I have no nice clothes because I haven't needed them and even our church is so casual that jeans are fine so dress clothes have become extinct. Motivating because dang it...I am not gonna quit! I am not gonna quit because I want to buy clothes that fit me and look good on me. I am super stressed about taking a job and today I want to eat. I want to eat and eat and eat and eat but taking my measurements helped because when I saw that I was making some progress that made me have enough ooomph to get through another day.

summary

points (29)-29
water-11
exercise-30 minutes WHEW THIS ALMOST KILLED ME!!!!
soda-1
weight-230-I'm not weighing in until Sunday morning but I did take my measurements today because I needed a reason not to eat those cookies my mom made
Waist- 48-47
Arm- 15 3/4-15 1/2
Bust (with boob)-47-47
Bust (under boob)-42-41 1/4
Thigh- 26 1/4- 25 1/4

short-term goal-10 lbs loss by Feb. 1st weigh in
long-term goal weight-150 lbs

My reward for hitting first goal-highlight and lowlight hair

No comments: