Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday

I did not sneak in a weight. I am being good. Still no exercise...have I mentioned 3000 times yet that I hate exercising?! The getting off of soda part has gone really well. I haven't had a headache or anything. I am drinking so much water though my eyeballs are floating and I have to pee every 5 minutes, I even had to get up in the middle of the night to pee which is very unlike me! I did better last night after having a big lunch, I didn't feel hungry all evening. Today I skimped on lunch because I was busy and have struggled a bit tonight feeling hungry.
This weekend will be a test, my mom and stepdad are coming in town and they love to eat out so it's hard to resist that. I have been craving a huge salad though so maybe I'll do okay. I have found veggie soup and laughing cow lite cheese are my friend :) only a point per serving.
A

summary
points (29)-29
water-8
exercise-0 minutes
soda-0
weight-230
Waist- 48
Arm- 15 3/4
Bust (with boob)-47
Bust (under boob)-42
Thigh- 26 1/4

short-term goal-10 lbs loss by Feb. 1st weigh in
long-term goal weight-150 lbs

My reward for hitting first goal-highlight and lowlight hair

No comments: