Friday, January 16, 2009

Weekend cheating

I did good all day and then we went out to dinner and to the movies. We went to Mexican so I of course had to have chips and salsa but when my meal came oddly enough I really wasn't all that hungry so I just picked around at it. I don't think I did horrible although it probably wasn't the ideal meal for a "dieter". I drank 2 sodas though and I had really done well cutting back to 1 a day. I did NOT get popcorn or candy at the theater and I was quite proud of myself. As of this morning I had actually hit my 10 pound goal but I am going to wait until the official weigh in on Sunday to say for sure since I ate out tonight.... blah! I really don't feel good after eating that stuff either...

WW points- 36 (I am guessing at my dinner points though because I'm not sure)
water-8
exercise-0
soda-3 this sucks! you know I have actually been really thirsty all day....hmmmm
weight-222
(my little sneak peak says 220 but we'll see Sunday)
Waist- 47
Arm- 15 1/2
Bust (with boob)-47
Bust (under boob)-41
Thigh- 25 1/4
short-term goal-10 lbs loss by Feb. 1st weigh in
long-term goal weight-150 lbs

My reward for hitting first goal-highlight and lowlight hair-

No comments: