Wednesday, January 21, 2009

so you had a bad day...

Ok its been a HORRIBLE day and I just want to tell you that eating healthy and being strong and fighting through this urge to eat everything in sight is a battle I don't know if I can win today. I got on the scales this morning and was encouraged that I had lost another pound which helped get me through until this afternoon. I have fought it all day because obviously I must be an emotional eater and I AM emotional today. Afternoons and evenings are the hardest for me on a good day so on a bad day it is 100x harder. Last night I caved and ate a couple cookies but tonight it looks like a whole box of cookies and a hamburger and cheesecake and chilli cheese fries might just be the cure for what has been a terrible day. I am going to drink lots of water and continue to try to fight through this. I am thinking I need to get out of the house to try to get my mind off of eating. If it weren't so dang cold I should go for a nice long walk but I doubt that is going to happen. Remember when I warned you that there may be lots of tears and eyeore and "cursing" in this blog. Today is the day for that so cover your ears because here it comes *!x!?!?!****!!!?X!?***

No comments: