Monday, January 5, 2009

Measurements-scary!

Today was a little harder. I hate counting carbs...I don't eat meat so without carbs I don't have a lot of choices. I am trying to get ahold of a WW book and counter because that seems to be the simplest way to track food intake. I didn't feel so limited doing WW, I feel deprived counting carbs and calories which makes me think about food constantly and obsess about the things I "can't" eat. Goal for tomorrow-find an exercise tape I like (thanks for the idea E.) and locate a WW book (I think my mom should still have one maybe) and chose to be postive about this adventure. Water intake has been easy. I took some before pics but I am not brave enough to post them...posting my weight was all the trauma I can handle for one week.

summary
carbs-I quit counting mid-day :(
water-10
exercise-0 minutes
soda-only a couple drinks of one
weight-230
Waist- 48
Arm- 15 3/4
Bust (with boob)-47
Bust (under boob)-42
Thigh- 26 1/4

short-term goal-10 lbs loss by Feb. 1st weigh in
long-term goal weight-150 lbs

Things I hate about being fat; just keepin' it real girls
bending over to tie my shoes
aching feet and legs when I walk
out of breath just walking from place to place
thinking about food all the time
I can't paint my own toenails
nothing is comfy but sweatpants-jeans are not an option!
trying on clothes
I even have fat toes and fingers
hiding from cameras
my back hurts
my wedding ring leaves a permanant mark in my skin (when I can get it off)
sock marks
even my shoes feel tight
"turn the light off"
lock the bathroom door so noone walks in when I'm showering
"plus" size clothing is just not as freakin' cute as regular size clothing
you know those really cute tall boots...the top won't zip around my calf!

Okay, I warned you-eyeorish....tears....frustration.....no curse words yet but it's only day 2. I am done feeling sorry for myself because tomorrow is a new day and it's gonna be a good one!
A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey admiting it is half the battle!!! You are half way there!! Now keep it up!