Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ok change in plan

I told you yesterday I hated counting carbs and calories because it made me feel like I was depriving myself of things I wanted to eat which was leading to being obsessed with food. I found the WW info online for points and all of that so I am switching from counting carbs and calories to points.
My points allowed per day are- 29 which I have hit for the day after dinner. My point estimator actually shows 26-31 for my weight but I went by the high end for the weight right below mine which is 24-29.
I felt good today. Still didn't exercise but I have looked at a lot of exercise DVD's on the internet (does that count....internet surfing should burn a few calories shouldn't' it???) I am going to dig out my TaeBo tapes from a million years ago and check them out again. I plan to try to do at least 15 minutes tomorrow. If TaeBo isn't my thing, I will just go for a brisk walk until I decide which one I want to try out. Kristi gave some suggestions on her blog as well as Erin suggested one on her blog. I just hate to spend money on something I won't use.
Interesting....on Dr. Phil, Oprah and The Doctors the last couple days they have all been talking about losing weight, getting in shape, being healthy~ I guess we're only 1 of about a million people who made the New Year's Resolution to lose weight. But let me clarify- mine is NOT a New Year's Resolution. NYR are made to be broken and I am going to do it this time!!! But I did get a few good tips anyway.

summary
points (29)-29
water-10
exercise-0 minutes
soda-1
weight-230
Waist- 48
Arm- 15 3/4
Bust (with boob)-47
Bust (under boob)-42
Thigh- 26 1/4

short-term goal-10 lbs loss by Feb. 1st weigh in
long-term goal weight-150 lbs

My reward for hitting first goal-highlight and lowlight hair

No comments: